Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Goodbye Falls with a BANG!!!!!!

My husband is a welder, so we move around a lot! Well a lot is an understatement! Last year, aside from my home home, we lived in Victoria Tx, Thackerville Ok, and San Antonio Tx finished out the year. So far this year we have been in Wichita Falls Tx, and now we are in Weatherford Tx. I have only been there 1 day technically because I had to come home. Oh the joys of coming home! Our yard was a WreCk because of all the storms that have come through and wiped the trees around.  I previously wrote about a tree that we had to cut down and thought we could save the other, but we are going to have to cut it down also! I hate to see the trees go. Since we looked like some white trash going on in the yard so I hauled the tree limbs away! This was sooo not an easy task but I did it anyway!!! I do a lot of things to take care of the yard since the hubby is always gone! I do the outside work as well as the inside! I don't mind for the most part because it needs to get done! I am super excited that mowing season is coming up because I LOVE to mow the yard. I can make it take as long as possible and its some great time to myself.

Christie my SIL, Kelly and her daughter Savannah and myself of course!
 

 
 Now with out further ado I bring you Ran, Dierks and Lee!!!! Some of my girls come down, well up, and we went to the Locked and Reloaded concert with Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley and Lee Brice ! It was Fabulous! We had such a great time. I absolutely love Miranda Lambert. Her being from Texas makes it even better! I am a HUge Texas Country fan. We had pretty good seats I guess. This was the first concert that I had been to that a lot of people didn't stand up and get off their butts to support the artist!!! Lots of older people and young kids in the stands and the younger adults on the floor (maybe we should have been down there). When I say young kids, I mean like 7 and under! I have no prob with bringing kids, I do have a prob with people just sitting on the arrsess!!!  I did not let that stop me!! I had my 2 tall Beverly's and I was feeling fab!!!

2 BIG Beverly's!!!
 
Me and the SIL
 
 
The Concert!!!!
 
 
Lee Brice
Dierks doing his thang!






 

I absolutely loved these pics!
 
 
Sing it girl!!

This is Talent!!


 
Well that pretty much sums up my time there! I am now closer to home which is nice because I get to go home more! The downside is I leave the hubby for a bit!
 
Have a great week,
The traveling wife

 

No comments:

Post a Comment