Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lumber Jacking

So our week home has been pretty successful! We have a tree that has died due to the drought last year and we had to cut it down. I was seriously sad to see it go, but I won't have to worry about it falling on a passerby now. My husband and father-n-law did an amazing job getting it down safely all by there selfs, and thanks to my brother-n-law it did not take that long to get most of it cleaned up, of we had help from Atley and his cousin Peyton! A week away from work for my husband is never a week away from work. We always have a list of things that have to be done before we leave for the next adventure! Speaking of next adventure we are getting stuff ready to head out on Sunday and I am super excited to be going to San Antonio, Texas! I have a feeling it's going to be a great trailer park and fun stuff for Atley and I to get into!!

No comments:

Post a Comment