Thursday, September 20, 2012

Halloween Crafts

These are just a few of the crafts and wreaths and front porch decor I have done and put up for Halloween! Yes I got started extremely early! My husband thinks I am crazy but he is such a wonderful sport through it all! He simply smiles and nods his way through the whole month of October! Lol he is absolutely The GREATEST man!
Halloween is my favorite holiday and happens to be my birthday, this would be  why it is my favorite!  My mom thinks its  because we didn't get to decorate when I was younger and  that I am over compensating for it now! She is probably right, because moms are always right! LOL We have a big costume party every year and I feel like its the start of fall once it gets here! I also have done my mantel in my house and will post that picture as soon as I get a good one! Have a spooktaculer day!
 
 
I made this wreath for my mother in law! It was one of my favs when I finished it!
 
 
 
This little umbrella witch I hung on my front porch!
 
 
 
I LOVEEEE this gothy wreath! It just brought all of my, old Halloween feel decor, together. I tried to get more grown up with my decor this year!
 
 
I drapped black material over the furniture on the front porch to give it a spooky feel. I got these LED candles at hobby lobby and they looked perfect when the were on at night!
 
 
This wreath was on my back door!
 
 
This was at night but you cant really tell the candles were lit!

No comments:

Post a Comment